Wednesday 7 July 2010

Farm Chicks! - more pictures

Happy Friday! Here are some more Farm Chicks pictures for your enjoyment. I was so excited the first morning, running around to my favourite booths, trying to shop, beat the crazy crowd, take pictures all at once plus just taking in all the beauty, it's a bit overwhelming. I was a bit, shall we say “hyper” “keyed up” “frenzied” maybe just a notch below “hysterical”!!! What can I say, I'm a little passionate about shopping! When I got back to the hotel and downloaded my pictures most of them were blurry. I slowed down on Sunday, had a great time visiting with vendors and blog friends, new and old and this time I took a deep breath and held steady and took more pictures that turned out, yeah! I would like to thank the lovely Isabel for lending me some of her great pictures. She’s a much better picture taker then me :-)










Have a Pretty! day
Tu-de-lu,
Laura

2 comments:

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

Hey Laura ... I'm 47 too.

Kristy's Art Corner said...

Hi Laura, your comment on flying lessons really touched my heart. I wanted to come over here and give you a really big hug. I'm so glad you finally get to do what you really love. You are very inspiring.