Friday 16 April 2010

Vintage Chicks Spring Faire - SNEAK PEEKS!

Well I haven't posted in quite some time but I really do have a good excuse, I've been so busy planning our first ever The Vintage Chicks Spring Faire and pretty much living in the studio preparing for my all about Pretty! booth. It's less then 2 months away now so I'll be posting pictures of all the special treasures that Pam & I as well as our amazing vendors will be bringing to the show so head on over to the show blog for our first sneak peek!

Tu-de-lu,
Laura

6 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hi Laura,
Took a look at your portfolio and I love your art! Your event sounds like it will be fabulous! I hope spring is in the air for you up there! Take care, Laura :)

Atelje Skärvan said...

Hello!
Yeas it is pretty,hugs Agneta

Free Pretty Things For You said...

Hi there!
i noticed that you like vintage clip art :)
Hope you like my edited images!
nice to meet you by the way! im keren!
God bless you!!

AuroraSuzette said...

Hope your event goes well. Wish I lived closer!

Attic Rat said...

I know what you mean about getting ready for a show. It is so much fun, but it does take your time. I'm working on one that is May 15. I really must get my nose to the grindstone.

Good luck on your show and we can't wait to see the "pretties" you create!

Teresa

Crafty said...

It was nice to meet you. Finding a spot for my white shelf, I bought from you today. Hoping for more vintage chicks events in the future. And maybe a class for your altered art.
Hugs, Cheryl